Luxury Sofa Care - On Site Upholstery Cleaning - London's Leading Property Detailing Company
Professional Mattress Cleaning Service - Covering Entire London
Your furniture means a lot to you so why not call a professional? Every now and again, you probably notice a spot on your furniture and tackle it using household upholstery cleaner, right? It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the time, it’s pretty effective to cover up unsightly stains on your furniture. But what happens when you can’t remove a stain with your usually trusty upholstery cleaner? It may be time to invest in a bit more than a cloth and spray bottle Furthermore, if you can’t see any visible stains, does that really mean your upholstery is clean? Not necessarily.
Upholstery Cleaning is also proven to improve the air quality in your home. Mold, dust, mildew and other allergens can live in your upholstery, going unnoticed to the human eye. Regular, professional furniture cleaning can prevent unnecessary pollutants from spreading through the air and into your body. Even when stains are not visible, upholstery carries bacteria that, if not removed, can potentially affect your health. This bacteria can cause sickness; so the sooner you invest in upholstery cleaning, the better off you will be. We are a green furniture and carpet cleaning company, we use environmentally friendly products.
At Furniture Cleaning London Air Services, we understand the importance of clean upholstery and use the industry’s best technology to ensure you’re satisfied with the results. Furniture Cleaning London Air Services professional technicians have equipment that cleans virtually every type of upholstery in existence, including Jacquard, velvet and Haitian cotton. Before beginning any upholstery cleaning process, our team of technicians inspects each piece of furniture to create a custom cleaning plan. Once a proper furniture cleaning method is determined based on the make and material, our trained specialists get to work removing stains, restoring colour and reviving your upholstery. Furniture Cleaning London Air Services also offers deodorizer services, as well as our stain-resistant protective coating
Furniture Cleaning London Air Services Technicians Are IICRC Certified in Upholstery Cleaning When it comes to actually performing these professional cleaning procedures, We also employ the industry’s best people. Most of our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
Earning either a Journeymen or Master Status certification, our technicians enrol in regular training to learn the industry’s most advanced and reliable upholstery cleaning techniques. More specifically, the IICRC certification helps to immediately identify the cleaning, restoration and inspection industries’ most skilled and dedicated technicians and businesses. At London Air Services, our dedicated technicians are ready to offer the best services available to restore and revive your upholstery. Commercial Furniture Cleaning DELICATE TOUCH. POWERFUL CLEAN.
We specialize in the entire array of coach cleaning in London , no matter what type of upholstery you may have. We know a househol with small children, pets or a lot of guests coming over can take a toll on your upholstered furniture. Coaches are frequently covered in germs, bacteria, dust or nasty stains. Up to 80 percent of the dirt you are bringing in from the outdoors gets trapped in your sofa and upholstered armchairs. Our expert couch cleaners can quickly freshen up your dirty and worn-out sofas and couches, while expanding their lifespan and saving you money. Give us a call, schedule an appointment with out top sofa cleaning company and we will make sure to send over the most skilled IICRC-certified sofa cleaner in London to thoroughly clean and disinfect your sofa and get you rid of un unsightly stains and spots or bad pet residue odours. We also specialize in quick drying techniques and we always use a zero-damage policy and the most advanced eco-friendly couch cleaning products that are not harmful for the environment or your household members. We also handle commercial sofa cleaning London for hotels, office spaces, dorms and other business establishments and we charge some of the most affordable couch cleaning services in the London area.
1. High-Filtration Vacuum - NO need to dig out those lost coins before we arrive!
Vacuuming is carried out with a professional vacuum cleaner specifically designed to prepare your upholstery for cleaning. Not all companies in London will carry out a full vacuum before they start.
2. Pre-spot stubborn or difficult stains Stains or marks that we know will be difficult to remove will be pre treated with specialist products and techniques.
3. Pre-spray and agitation An application of heavy-duty pre-spray will be applied to your upholstery. This will lift dirt and oily residue from your delicate upholstery fibres and suspend them in the solution ready for extraction with our top of the range upholstery cleaning equipment.
4. Hot water extraction - Where the magic happens Hot water extraction is then applied to the upholstery. Our machine heats the pre-spray solution and pushes the water into the upholstery fabric to break down the dirt and oils. It is then quickly removed in the same action with powerful vacuum suction drawing the dirt and cleaning products out of the fibres.
5. Residue rinse Any product left in the fabric can attract dirt and make a sofa or chair look dirtier quicker. We carry out a second rinse extraction to make sure all the cleaning solution is removed which ensures your upholstery will stay cleaner for longer and prevent re-soiling.
6. Grooming Where required we will groom the upholstery to make sure it is looking its best post clean.
7. Fabric Protector - The best decision you will make If you have a busy house hold, especially with young children or pets, carpet protector will help to protect upholstery fabrics from spillages and everyday wear. It makes the fabric more resistant to staining and if a spill does happen gives you more time to save the day. It makes regular cleaning of your upholstery easier. Fabric protector does wear off, particularly around heavy contact areas. It normally lasts from 12 - 18 months and needs re-applying following cleaning. Read more on our protection page.
8. Drying Our final step ensures that you can use your upholstery sooner. We know that at the end of the day you just want to relax. Therefore, we use specialist upholstery dryers to make sure your furniture is dried rapidly and you can enjoy your upholstery as soon as possible.
london air services
198 EDGWARE ROAD, MARBLE ARCH LONDON W2 2DS
UNIT 2 14 ST GEORGES WHARF, VAUXHALL LONDON SW8 2LR
UNIT 22 HOLLAND PARK AVENUE, LONDON W11 3QU
222 BAKER STREET, MARYLEBONE, LONDON NW1 5RT
113 MUNSTER ROAD, FULHAM, LONDON SW6 6DH
9 Denbigh street, victoria, london sw1v 2hf
161 gloucester road, south kensington, london sw7 4th