and when do you need it?
Let us figure this out. If you want to make a thorough preparation of your home for new in-movers or tenants, you will need a move in/out cleaning service. It is also an option when you move to a new house. In the first case, you want to demonstrate the immaculate cleanliness of your home to a new tenant and put your best foot forward. In the second variant, you want to show the landlord that you manage to keep the cleanliness in the house.
So, you want to leave only pleasant impressions on you in both cases. Our professional team of cleaners can provide in-depth and qualitative move in/ move out cleaning. After our cleaning and sanitizing, your premises will look as good as new., and when do you need it?
As you can see, first of all, we perform our standard cleaning services. These services are dusting and washing of all reachable places, wiping out, vacuuming, sanitizing, and necessary cleaning of the bathroom. Then we focus on other areas that you need to get cleaned.
But please keep in mind that we perform some services that are not included by us in the essential Move In/out Cleaning for an extra charge.
Deep Cleaning House Checklist.
This is Included in a Deep Cleaning Service: Deep House Kitchen Checklist:
- clean and disinfect the trash can.
- clean the microwave. (inside and outside)
- deep clean the dishwasher.
- clean inside the refrigerator and organize.
- clean and organize the freezer.
- vacuum refrigerator coils. clean the oven (inside Oven.
- clean the hood vent and change filter if needed.
- clean stove top burners. clean and disinfect the garbage disposal.
- clean and organize plastic ware and storage containers.
- reorganize kitchen cabinets and drawers. (inside and outside cabinets)
- clean and organize kitchen drawers.
- clean and disinfect coffee maker.
- clean and disinfect small appliances.
- clean under the sink and eliminate the unnecessary.
- deep clean cabinet doors.
- deep clean floors.
- disinfect door knobs,
- light fixtures and pulls.
- remove anything from the kitchen that doesn’t belong.
Deep House Cleaning Dining Room Checklist:
-eliminate unnecessary items dust crown moulding,
- wall corners, and floor moulding
- scrub walls
- clean and disinfect light switches and outlets
- remove all dust from top to bottom.
- wash table cushions
-clean light fixtures.
- disinfect table and wipe down all chairs, including legs and underneath. remove rug, shake, - vacuum and clean floor before replacing rug.
Deep Cleaning Checklist For Living Room/Family Areas:
- take anything that doesn’t belong in the living room.
- dust crown moulding, wall corners, and floor moulding
- vacuum all carpet area.
- vacuum under furniture and in between cushions dust ceiling fans.
- clean lights and wash light globes.
- dust lamps. dust edges of wall hangings, mirrors, and pictures.
- clean windows and window sills.
- remove scuff marks from doors and mouldings.
disinfect remote controls and electronics devices.
Deep Clean Checklist For Bedrooms:
- dust ceiling, corners, and upper and lower crown mouldings.
- dust baseboards and window sills.
- dust and polish furniture.
- dust edges of wall hangings, mirrors, and pictures.
- clean glass and mirrors.
- dust lamps. vacuum lamp shades.
- picked up, folded laundry and remove everything that doesn’t belong in the room.
- dust ceiling fan. clean light fixtures.
london air services
198 EDGWARE ROAD, MARBLE ARCH LONDON W2 2DS
UNIT 2 14 ST GEORGES WHARF, VAUXHALL LONDON SW8 2LR
9 DENBIGH STREET, VICTORIA, LONDON SW1V 2HF
22 HOLLAND PARK AVENUE, LONDON W11 3QU
222 BAKER STREET, MARYLEBONE, LONDON NW1 5RT
161 GLOUCESTER RD, SOUTH KENSINGTON , LONDON SW7 4TH
131 ANERLEY ROAD, CRYSTAL PALACE, LONDON SE20 8AJ
803 FULHAM ROAD, FULHAM, LONDON SW6 5HE